Saturday, July 31, 2010

One Fell Swoop?

This might be a bit grotesque to some of my readers, so here's a heads-up.

Have you ever had those times where you're going to the bathroom and you only have to wipe once?

This is one of my proudest moments. Its so awesome when you can go in, do your biz and get out. Not spend all day in there thinking, "When is this going to end!?"

Oh, come on. You know what I'm talking about.

Lighten up, let's all be adults here.

This happened to me the other day. And as I was exiting the stall, I thought if there could be a nickname for this phenomenon. Getting all of it in one fell swoop.

Then it dawned on me.

One Fell Poop.

It fits perfectly (Swoop and Poop rhyme), uses one of the funniest words in the English language (Poop) and is very accurate on account of what took place.

So here, this day. I, dub this awesome expedition of your poopoo matters:

One Fell Poop.

Ah, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment