Saturday, July 31, 2010

B-b-b-bonus Edition!

Okay, so I normally only do one blog per day on my other blog, and this one is weekly.

HOWEVER! I thought I'd give ya'll a little treat :-D

Did you ever notice how terrible that airplane food is?

Ha, no no. I'm just teasing America.

Or should I say, San Diego?

I'm sure by this point in time, everyone and their dog has seen the movie, Anchorman (okay, obviously not their dog, its just an expression. So chill out.)

The other day I was rollin' down the road on my hog (scooter, for all of you who don't know what my hog is) when I was approaching a stoplight.

It was red.

From afar I could see this old brown 1980 something big honkin' conversion van pulling up to the stoplight adjacent to the street I was on. He stopped and quickly pulled out to turn right.

The light turned green.

He pulled out and was right next to me and I saw this heavy set mustache-equipped man eating a burrito.

I panicked. I immediately referred to Anchorman.

"Wow, this burrito is delicious, but it is filling." Tosses out window at guy on hog!

Great Odin's raven, I was scared.

Thankfully, everything panned out okay.

I don't know if I'd be able to punt his dog off a bridge.

Now you know what I was talking about with the whole San Diego thing. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment