Friday, July 23, 2010

Skunka Funka

So, the other day I was cruisin' on the ol' scooter and what do I see for the first time in my life?

A real-life skunk.

And it was alive!

Why is the only way we recognize a skunk is by its smell we smell coming from under our wheel-well on our car? Or by its mix of black and white fur we see from a little carcass splattered across our roadway?

Seeing this little guy scurry across the road was two things: 1. Wild to see him alive and 2. Scary.

I was about 250 feet away from him (or her, I don't want to cause any discrimination. Ladies...!) and I was getting nervous that he was about to pucker up and squirt me with his yucky, smelly musk.

As I approached, I was ready to swerve. Thankfully the little guy shuffled towards someones house. I though to myself, 'Ha ha, sucka. You're gonna get a little stanky stank surprise.'

Those are one of the fears that people don't openly express like spiders or heights or tight spaces.

Wusses.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this little guy again. Only this time. He wasn't so alive and scurry-ful.

    Skunka Skunk: Dead, July 31, 2010.

    ReplyDelete